Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Best Nutrition Plan to Follow



Nutrition guru's are too easy to find.

Go to any gym in America.

Every fit looking person you see will claim to know the whole ball of wax when it comes to proper eating.

They will also know what the best nutrition protocol for you to follow is. And you will probably take their word for it.

I am not a Nutritionist.

I more closely resemble a scientist, than an expert in the field of nutrition.

I have experimented with, and have self-studied many "ways to eat".

Some ways of eating I have tinkered with.....

Carb cycling
Many forms of fasting
Small and frequent meals
Low carb
Paleo
Veganism
More...

What have I gathered through my "research"?

What is the best nutrition plan to follow?

It doesn't matter ---- Discover what is the best for you.

Don't just trust the textbooks, the doctors, or even me.

Think critically and truly understand the human body and how it uses nutrients.

This is how to decide what dietary regimen best suits your goals and lifestyle.




No comments:

Post a Comment